Saturday, February 20, 2010

Making a Difference.

This is an email I received a few days ago. It really thrilled me to hear that this project is changing minds.

You know my brother. I don't know how, but you do. I guess he does have a social life.

I'm a camera whore and want to model for Stripped. Maybe model isn't the right word, but you know what I mean. Should I just take my own pictures? I can, they will just be shitty. I see you live in Atlanta, that's where my entire family is from and we go down there for vacations. If I happened to be down there at any point, could you take them? I don't really know anyone up here who I could just say "Hey! Wanna take a picture of me naked?"

Anyways, the project actually has helped me out. I'm a very vain person, and I really think that vanity has affected me. I date very "beautiful" girls, but will always find something about them to pick apart. My last girlfriend was not commonly beautiful but still gorgeous, and I really had some mental roadblocks to get over with some of her physicalities which weren't even that bad! I mean, I'm no Adonis by any means, and I don't know why I expect my women to be flawless when I am far from it.

Anyways, if you don't think I'm psycho after this letter THAT'S amazing. Get at me if you have the time, and we'll see what's good with this strippedness.

Also, National Eating Disorder Awareness Week begins today. For more info, head over to the Association's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment