Saturday, May 1, 2010

Stripped #31














































"Stripping is kind of fun and seems more fun when it's with others that aren't naked, so I don't mind doing it. Lots of people make the mistake that it's all about sex and that's not true at all. Gone to nude beach many times and that's very relaxing, so guess this was as close as we could get here...even though was just a few seconds.

I guess part of the reason I did this was to see others' reactions, if any. Since this was an art project, people often comment on "the art" so I was curious to see any comments on my "art". Of course I'm always ready to do it again!"

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bryantgmbl is BGamble, who comments on all the images in a derogatory way.

    ReplyDelete