Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Very sexy.

Sweet Jeezus, that woman is attractive. Seriously, guys. She has an actual form. . .like, places where her body interacts with itself (beneath her armpit, her sides) instead of looking like some kind of sexless crystalline structure.

























Sorry I've been gone so long, darlings. Summer school has been eating my soul a little bit. Also, I've had to take a bit of a break. I've just been feeling a little scared about this project...I mean, what happens if this doesn't go anywhere? Or what if it does? Also, it was getting to the point that every time I saw an example of lookism, I wanted to kill someone. So, you know. . . needed to cool down some. Much better now.

So, here's some good news: it looks like Marc Jacobs might at a size 18 to the label. Fabulous, no?

I've got to get back to comparing the ways that Charlotte Perkins Gilman and Sylvia Plath subvert the patriarchy in their narratives (for an American Lit final), but I'll be posting some more nudie photos soon!

via FabSugar.

2 comments:

  1. This woman is Absolutly gorgeous! I love how she isn't the stick thin type but still can pack a punch! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete