- Um, my skin & its tendency to freckle, my shoulders as i feel they are too broad, my breasts as id prefer them fuller, rounder & perkier, oh, my nose because its crooked..my teeth..my hair..my geez probably most things :/
- my funny fred flinstone fee.I am a size 5 and vvveeery wide.And my stubby peapod toes.I am with someone who has my feet.love it
- be born again, and stay away from food
- at times everything,and others absolutely nothing; my faith and beliefs have saved me dozens of times.
- If I changed one thing, I'd probably begin focusing on another until I became obsessed. Therefore, I must chose to change nothing.
- My stomach and my back has extra cushion that irritates me. I notice it giggling way more than the average person. I think my cheeks are too chubby, giving me these awful dimples when I smile. And I would love to have smaller breasts, not because I don't like them, but because they are heavy and hurt my back.
- make my stomache flatter
- I would lose all excess weight.
- Well, I would lose about 30kg, tone my flab, clear up my skin. Nothing most women wouldn't do.
- Hm, my physical appearance.. I'd take some stomach fat away, other than that I would leave everything. Boobs and all.
- Lose weight,less skin on tum after pregnancy,firmer chest.smoother skin.
- After having my baby, my stomach was left so saggy! I would like for it to tone up quicker.
- slight nose job
- My tummy- after my second child was born, I got that fat overhang thing. I'd also like to lose about 10 pounds to get closer to the weight I was before my second child.
- I would have a size 34C,would raise my height by two feet, correct my feet and slim by thighs(just a bit, everyone thinks they are wonderful already). I wouldn't loose weight because if I was 5'8, 156 would be perfect (maybe too thin)
- In an alternate universe, I would want to have bigger boobs and less stomach fat. But in this universe, even if you gave me enough money to have those operations, I'd pass. I would definitely feel weird about changing what I have, and I don't think anyone I'm close with would approve of me making those changes.
- Flatter stomach, larger chest. Just like everyone else.
- I would like to be more muscular, and I'm working on it, by slowly bringing exercise back to my routine.
- Prettier face, some work on the chin and nose, permanently waxed brows, no acne, thinner, better-shaped (not larger) breasts, firmer ass, metabolism at the speed of light, and waxier ears because I love cleaning them
- Probably the size of my breast. I feel they get in the way sometimes of people actually see me.
- If I could, I would make myself taller. Less hairy. There's a myriad of things I would change, but those are the two main ones.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Survey Says...Day #5
What, if you could, would you change about your physical appearance?